I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Euphonious feat. Rewindable (Trainspotters) - What | Från albumet "How To Make A Blue Day Turn Orange"

Svensk Hiphop - Audio & Video

2008-04-22 10:13

Euphonious feat. Rewindable (Trainspotters) - What | Från albumet "How To Make A Blue Day Turn Orange"

Ny låt, Norge-Sverige collabo!

Saxat från www.peaceuvmine.com:

"We all know that Norway is a cold country. But with swingin drums, groovy baselines and melodic warm sampels and spaced out synths this fox keepin it warm. In the last years Euphonious has dedicated his life to samplers and old dirty crates and worked productive to produce heat. Inspired by atmospheres and feelings, he has always had an emotional sound on his work, even though it's based on both beautiful and negative things in life. He made the mixtape "Dypt Nede I Kjellern" in 2005 with collaborations from Norway to the US. The instrumental EP "Strapped Confusions" dropped 2006. Right now, he works on the album "How To Make A Blue Day Orange" - dropping early 2008."

Beat & mix: Euphonious (Norway)
Rap: Rewindable (Sweden)
Inspelat i: Cracklab Studio, Oslo
Album: How To Make A Blue Day Turn Orange (2008 / Peace Uv Mine / Houston, TX)

Euphonious feat. Rewindable (Trainspotters) - What

How To Make A Blue Day Orange album sampler

Trainspotters på MySpace

randombastards.com | twitter.com/randombastards
Trainspotters "Bastards!" | http://bit.ly/bastards-zip