I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Säljes] Intressekoll: WNS RE-Screamer.

Övrigt - Köp & Sälj

2011-11-15 12:02

[Säljes] Intressekoll: WNS RE-Screamer.

Ber om ursäkt för engelskan men orkar inte översätta det ännu en gång :)

I will build this for myself and i will also offer it to friends, every single one is hand built by me at a underground level. This is the only one in the market i've seen but i know that alot of people are interested in it.

So here we go, i introduce to you the WNS Custom RESCREAMER!

It's a 1U rackmountable dual TS9/TS808 pedal built for studio use, and an extra feature is that it is also a dual reamp box with or without the Tube Screamer in the signal chain! And it also has the feature to choose distortion types from Symetrical and asymetrical diode clipping, not found in the original pedal.

What it will house is either TS9 or TS808 clones, you can choose which ones you want or even if you want the TS9 on one channel and the TS808 on the other. On the backside you'll have Tele inputs with a balanced LINE input and an unbalanced Hi-Z output. Making this behave as the pedal is built even when feeding a line signal into it from the computer, and this also makes it into a dual reamp box if you'd like. Just by pressing the bypass switch you can reamp guitars or any sound you want with either the TS clone in the signal chain, or just clean out of the box! It has the classic knobs Drive (distortion), Tone (Midrange EQ) and Output Volume. Next to that is a switch making you able to choose the distortion type. And then it's the bypass switch connected to the Led light far to the left so you know if it's in or not. All this is powered by a single 9V adapter (I include this in the package for europeans, but i'll give you guys running on 110v a cheaper price and wont include it).

Since i wanna keep the cost down the best thing for me is to order the parts in bigger numbers. I will need the full payment in advance, simply because the parts costs alot and i'm only putting a couple of dollars from each build in my own pocket for the work i put down. Everything would be cheaper if i put in a huge number like for 10.000 units, but i'm not looking to mass produce these just give me and my friends a option that isnt out there at this point.

The price i ask is only 1750 SEK/ 175 EURO for europeans and $250 US dollars for you 110volters! This does not include shipping but we can arrange that after the piece is built, i can give you an estimate ofcourse. I see musiciansfriend offers a TS9 for only $100 which is much cheaper than in Sweden, but include the price of two reamp boxes in the equation and you'll see that this is a great deal. + it only takes up 1 Unit in the rack so it's a real space saver.

My personal favourite for this one in mixing is just a little little bit of drive and the tone in full, i use this on a AUX send to send everything from drums to guitars and vocals and synths to it in parallell with the clean tracks. Anything that needs a bit more bite and midrange to really make them pop out of the speakers in a truly brilliant way! Just a touch makes a huge difference. When it comes to recording i use it as most guitarists in metal do, i crank the tone to full and then straight to the amp to clean up the distortion and make it really aggresive but clean sounding. This is ofcourse just some ways to use it, you can distort the living crap out of your tracks or do whatever the hell you want!

So if anybody here is interested, just let me know and we'll work out the details. I wanna get started with this as soon as possible but i would prefer to order atleast 3-4 kits at the same time if not more, just so the cost goes down a little bit. With kits i mean all the parts for them.

So let me know!

----------------------------------------
Jag tänkte försöka få ihop 3-4 pers för den första beställningen, jag har två som är intresserade men har inte fått nåt 100% klartecken på dom än.

Worship Nothing Studios :Inspelning, mixning, mastring, design, musikvideos m.m: http://www.wnstudios.se