I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Säljes] [Säljes] DJ Qbert's complete DO-IT-YOURSELF, Vol. 1 Skratching DVD

Övrigt - Köp & Sälj

2011-08-08 11:44

[Säljes] [Säljes] DJ Qbert's complete DO-IT-YOURSELF, Vol. 1 Skratching DVD

http://DJ Qbert's complete DO-IT-YOURSELF, Vol. 1 Skratching (utropspris 1kr. på Tradera)

Perfekt DIY-film för dig som vill lära dig att scratcha, eller bara förfina dina befintliga kunskaper. Dj Qbert är en guru på området och den här filmen en klassiker. Filmen är oöppnad.

Saxat från en recension på Amazon:

"This DVD gives a very good introduction to all the basic scratching techniques. The multiple camera angles and soundtrack options are brilliant - in fact it's the first time I've seen these DVD features used in a useful way.

Qbert's personality makes this fun to work with. He doesn't try to drop jargon or come off as some kind of hipster. No bragging about being one of the world's best DJs (although he is.) His style is very casual and conversational - it feels like you're hanging out with him at his house on a saturday afternoon.

Note that Qbert scratches in a "hamster" style (with the crossfader flipped from right to left) - This might not be your style. And if you don't have a hamster switch (Normal/Reverse) on your mixer you won't be able to copy his moves. Personally I don't use the hamster style but I was still able to learn a lot from the disc.

Highly recommended."

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.