I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[SÄLJES] Digitalkamera 8 megapixel samsung

Övrigt - Köp & Sälj

2009-12-05 20:21

[SÄLJES] Digitalkamera 8 megapixel samsung

Tjo!

Samsung Cameras leaders in digital imaging and innovation announce the release of the 8 megapixel Samsung L830. This easy to use digital compact camera is the next generation model of Samsung’s popular L series cameras. The Samsung L730 camera combines Samsung’s advanced image processing technology and Samsung’s Intelligent Face Recognition Technology, encased in a compact aluminium body. Samsung’s Intelligent Face Recognition Technology, detects the subject’s face and automatically adjusts auto focus and auto exposure to ensure better composition and image quality in portraits. The AF function instantaneously recognises the faces of subjects and accurately focuses on them.

Samsung L830
After focusing the AE function takes over, setting the appropriate exposure to ensure the highest image quality. The Samsung L830 also features 3x optical zoom, a bright 2.5” LCD display and a suite of advanced video and editing features.

500:- elr hbj! Finns i stockholm.