I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

säljes: focusrite twintrak pro

Övrigt - Köp & Sälj

2009-01-20 12:38

säljes: focusrite twintrak pro

Dual mono/stereo tracking solution and true stereo compressor

använd 2 inspelningar med crome o daddy boastin det är allt

# Two award-winning Class A discrete transistor-based Focusrite pre-amps
This pre-amp demonstrates the same wide bandwidth philosophy featured in the original vintage Focusrite units, ensuring low noise and distortion.
# Mic 'air' and controllable impedance
TwinTrak Pro pre-amps also feature a wire-wound, inductor-induced ’Air’ function, as well as controllable mic input impedance. The 'air' switch enables the pre-amp to recreate the open and airy qualities of more expensive transformer-based pre-amps.
# Dual mono/stereo optical compressor
Featuring custom fast-acting optos, comprehensive controls and true stereo linking to provide extremely smooth yet effective control of the signal's dynamics.
# 'Pro Series' Latency-free monitoring
Monitor your source signals within the mix, directly at source, avoiding having to resort to monitoring via your DAW or digital desk, both of which may be prone to latency issues.
# 24 bit DAC as standard and Optional ADC
24 bit/192 kHz DAC is fitted as standard, for processing digital signals or feeding digital signals into the monitoring path. The optional 24 bit/96kHz A/D can be retro-fitted and both the ADC and the DAC feature wordclock BNC.
# Two Direct Instrument Inputs
For quick and easy connection without the need for a separate DI box. A High Gain switch provides the option to boost the incoming signal by 20dB - ideal for passive guitars.
# Post pre amp inserts and compressor side-chain inserts
Professional routing options that allow for enhanced processing flexibility. Side-chain inserts provide increased control over the compression from an external source to deliver, for example, frequency-conscious compression

5800 hos prisjakt
ja vill ha 3000 + frakt

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.