I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Säljes: DVDs Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas & Brazil Criterion

Övrigt - Köp & Sälj

2007-05-13 16:17

Säljes: DVDs Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas & Brazil Criterion

Säljer två av terry gilliams bästa filmer i fantastiska utgåvor från amerikanska kvalitetsbolaget Criterion Collection. fullproppade med extramaterial.

Criterion Collection: Brazil (3disk)
Observera att detta är den nu slutsålda originalpressen som inte har anamorfisk bild.

Extramaterial:

• DISC ONE:    
  • All-new, restored high-definition digital transfer, supervised and approved by director Terry Gilliam, with a remastered Dolby stereo surround soundtrack.
  • Audio commentary by Gilliam    
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing    
  • PLUS: An essay by Jack Mathews    
  • DISC TWO:    
  • A treasure trove of Brazil-iana:    
  • 30-minute on-set documentary What Is Brazil?    
  • Criterion's original exposé The Battle of "Brazil": A Video History, which reassembles players in the battle over the film's U.S. release    
  • Hundreds of storyboards, drawings, and publicity and production stills    
  • Rare raw and behind-the-scenes footage    
  • Exclusive video interviews with the production team    
  • Original theatrical trailer    
  • DISC THREE:    
  • The 94-minute "Love Conquers All" version of Brazil, with all the changes Gilliam refused to make    
  • An audio essay by journalist David Morgan
Listpris 410:-
Mitt Pris: 300:-
info

Criterion Collection: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (2disk)
Extramaterial:
  • Disc One: The Movie
  • Digital transfer, approved by director Terry Gilliam and enhanced for 16x9 televisions
  • New Dolby Digital and DTS 5.1 sound mixes
  • Three audio commentary tracks: director Terry Gilliam; stars Johnny Depp and Benicio Del Toro, and producer Laila Nabulsi; and author Hunter S. Thompson
  • Deleted scenes, with commentary by Terry Gilliam
  • English subtitles for the deaf and hearing impaired
  • Optimal image quality: RSDL dual-layer edition
  • Disc Two: The Supplements
  • Collection of storyboards and production designs
  • Stills gallery
  • A selection of Hunter S. Thompson correspondence, read on-camera by Johnny Depp
  • Hunter Goes to Hollywood, a short documentary video by filmmaker Wayne Ewing
  • A look at the controversy over the screenwriting credit
  • Original trailer and TV spots
  • Rare materials on Oscar Zeta Acosta, the inspiration for Dr. Gonzo
  • Collection of original artwork by illustrator Ralph Steadman
  • Excerpt from 1996 Fear and Loathing audio CD with Maury Chaykin, Jim Jarmusch, and Harry Dean Stanton
  • Fear and Loathing on the Road to Hollywood: A 1978 BBC feature documentary with Thompson and Steadman
Listpris: 275:-
Mitt Pris: 200:-
info

möter gärna upp för affär i GBG, frakt betalas av köparen.. om någon köper båda filmerna står jag dock för frakten

Arguing with people on the internet is like running the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still a retard!