I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

säljes: longboards!

Övrigt - Köp & Sälj

2006-06-03 13:21

säljes: longboards!

hej, Har två st helt oanvända longboards som jag ska bli av med.

Slipstream Concave Pintail s06

The Slipstream Concave Pin is a great cruising longboard for all longboarders and is constructed from seven plies of Canadian hardmaple. Slightly softer than the Supercrusher, the Concave Pin is aimed towards riders who prefer a board that comes alive under their feet.----------------------------------- --------------Deck: 46" x 9.5" Concave shape. 31.75" wheelbase. Black with white logo. Trucks: 9" Podium Trucks. Polished. Wheels: 70mm/78a slipstream wheels. Translucent red with white logo. Bearings: Abec 5 bearings. Hardware: Griptape with wooden panel in middle. 1.5" Allen Bolts. Angled Riserpads. BILD!

Slipstream SC4 Supercrusher s06
The Slipstream Supercrusher is a great cruising longboard for the advanced rider as well as the beginner. The Slipstream Supercrusher is constructed from seven plies of Canadian hardmaple. The size and flex of the board have been carefully selected to give you a surfy carving feeling, but still a superb stability at higher speeds. ---------------------------------------- ---------Deck: 46" x 9.5" concave and convex shape. 31.75" wheelbase. brown with white logo. Trucks: 9" Podium Trucks. Polished. Wheels: 70mm/78a slipstream wheels. Translucent red with white logo. Bearings: Abec 5 bearings. Hardware: Full Griptape. 1.5" Allen Bolts. Angled Riserpads.
BILD!

1300 kr/st eller bud

http://www.rael.org . .