I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

TEST: Vad blir din mening?

Övrigt - Blandat

   

2007-05-22 19:00
Miss_J

jag fick exakt samma som dig....haha
Nä vad roligt, verkligen jättekul!!

2007-05-22 19:01
I shot Santa Claus because I love marijuana

ooh..
 

2007-05-22 19:07
Miss_J

Måste bara fråga en sak: du är född 83 va?
är du född 84 så är vi låtsastvillingar...
Nä vad roligt, verkligen jättekul!!

2007-05-22 19:07
I stabbed a prostitute because I have AMAZING boobs

2007-05-22 19:08
I smoked with a dog because im sexy as hell
Follow the dao, right about....NOW!

2007-05-22 19:09
I slept with a toothbrush because im sexy as hell.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-05-22 19:11
Follow the dao, right about....NOW!

2007-05-22 19:15
I stabbed a bowl of cereal because thats how i roll!!!

yeah niggah what!!!
JMD, Jag Måste Dansa!

2007-05-22 19:16
Mvh P17
Vi fyller på samma dag :D
JMD, Jag Måste Dansa!

2007-05-22 19:17
I smoked with a prostitute because I'm a pimp and your jealous
 

2007-05-22 19:17
I killed my boyfriend because im sexy as hell.
fisk fisk
banan banan

2007-05-22 19:32
I ran naked with a toothbrush  Because the lil people told me to

tråkig mi nblev
Ave, imperator, morituri te salutant.
Iacta alea est!

2007-05-22 19:34
I shot a bag of weed because im sexy as hell
BiggedyBaaaaaak Baaa BAKOM FLÖTET!

2007-05-22 19:49
I ran naked with a bisexual because that's how I roll

2007-05-22 19:53
Kanel och pool, vi fyller år på samma dag och har samma färg på våra kläder...

2007-05-22 19:54
I smoked with Santa Claus because thats how i roll

och bananis är;
I slept with a horse because im sexy as hell

bell;
I smoked with a bag of weed because I have double D's

kix;

I killed a bag of weed because I smoke crack
MoDo - the Heart of hockey!

2007-05-22 19:54

I stabbed a whorè because I'm a pimp and your jealous 

Hey

2007-05-22 20:09
i stabbed the kool-aid man, because thats the way i roll
i'm always telling the truth even when i'm lying.

2007-05-22 20:12
i ran naked with my boyfriend because thats how i roll
eller because the lil people told me to
Graffare

2007-05-22 20:16
I needed my lover because im sexy as hell!

HAHAHA AAHHA aaaaah..
http://beltontorsk.tumblr.com/

2007-05-22 20:18
I killed a crackhead because I love marijuana YE!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-05-22 20:19

I banged a whorè Because thats how i roll

2007-05-22 20:20
I smoked with Paris Hilton because I love marijuana
Rataxes..
Hangaround

2007-05-22 20:21
I killed your dealer, Because thats how i roll.

2007-05-22 20:21
I hate all the citizens of whoa because they are tarded

2007-05-22 20:22
I ran naked with my boyfriend because I smoke crack.
 

2007-05-22 20:23
I shot your dealer because I love marijuana


Hahaha, klockrent

2007-05-22 20:27
I killed a homeless guy because I'm a pimp and your jealous


haha :D
"I varje virrig flicka bor en håmåsäxuäll muminpåjke" - Måns

2007-05-22 20:28
I ate Your grandma because I'm a pimp and your jealous!

WOW.
http://wifebeaterlove.blogspot.com

2007-05-22 20:33

I slept with barny the dinosaur because I have AMAZING boobs

Just because i stand over you don't mean you understand me

2007-05-22 20:41
I needed a dog because I'm sexy as hell!

damn right!
Married to the money, fuck the world, that's adultery

2007-05-22 20:42
Gogaku

hundtricket!

2007-05-22 20:53
eller hur! :D
Married to the money, fuck the world, that's adultery

2007-05-22 21:30
I ate a condom because I'm a pimp and your jealous.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-05-22 21:32

I shot a easter egg because im sexy as hell

 

2007-05-22 21:39
I killed Santa Claus, Because thats how i roll
..indeed
- men nog om dig nu.

2007-05-22 21:39
I needed my crush because thats how i roll







Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-05-22 21:40
I killed a crackhead because I'm good in bed
"Vi fick ögonkontakt, jag log, hon log... vi var nakna. Tysta, svettiga, nakna och helt naturliga." - Emil_brikha

2007-05-22 21:42
I ran naked with a jew because I'm a pimp and you're jealous
 

2007-05-22 21:44

I shot Paris Hillton because I'm sexy as hell.


2007-05-22 21:47
oj.. jahar ju grön tröja på mig!! =( skrev ju  feeeel =(
!! :)

2007-05-22 22:19
I slept with a jar of honey. Because thats how i roll.
här får du lite kärlek

2007-05-22 22:27
i ran shirtless with a condom because i have double D's
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-05-22 22:30
I ran naked with a hottie because im sexy as hell and I'm good in bed
cry me a river!
--> thcrew

2007-05-22 23:06
I stabbed a bowl of cereal because I'm a pimp and your jealous
 

2007-05-22 23:13
I stabbed a dog cause that's how I roll

yeeeeee

2007-05-22 23:13
I needed a homeless guy Because thats how i roll

2007-05-22 23:27
I cuddled with a homeless guy because I'm good in bed
 

2007-05-22 23:33
I ran shirtless with my crush Because thats how i roll
 
Lyricist

2007-05-22 23:40
I slept with a condom because I've got abs


WHATTHEFUCK!?!??!