I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Dubcnn Presents R&B Songstress Dalia Raiyen! [Audio]

Övrig musik - Soul & RnB

2006-10-06 22:23

Dubcnn Presents R&B Songstress Dalia Raiyen! [Audio]

The early 2007 release of R&B songstress Dalia Raiyen's U.S. debut, Sacred, along with the first single from the album, "Show Me" (featuring Jadakiss) will unveil a talent that has made music industry insiders take notice.

Rodney Jerkins, Shawn Daniels (Dark Child), Mark Nelson, Raoul Santiago, Sice & Carmen, & Yummy are just a few of the leading producers and writers that Raiyen has worked with. The 23-year-old, North African prodigy was signed to Sony Music at the age of 16 and later worked independently, releasing her first album overseas.

Raiyen's upcoming album, Sacred, which she executive produced, reflects the multicultural environment she grew up in. Born in France, raised in Switzerland and spending her summers in Tunisia (North Africa), she quickly developed a gift for language, speaking fluently and singing in seven of them. Her passion for writing and reading poetry developed into songwriting at an early age.

"I dream of reaching the world through my music," Raiyen says. "I want to bring a Grammy home to Africa."

Dalia Raiyen's unique beauty, dazzling fashion sense and good-natured elegance are a few of the natural star qualities she possesses. She is inspired to entertain and impassioned to succeed and the accomplishments she has made thus far in her career, give every indication that she will.

Dubcnn has the first single by Dalia Raiyen entitled "Show Me" featuring Jadakiss for exclusive download for our visitors.

WWW.DUBCNN.COM
WWW.DUBCNNAGENCY.COM
WWW.DUBCNN.SE