I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

   

2004-09-15 21:09

Bethoven va svart

visste ni att bethoven va svart


http://www.africawithin.com/kwaku/beetho ven.htm

så tycker jag alla fall....

2004-09-15 21:39
kanske lite solbränd
 

2004-09-15 21:51
Klart han var. :D
Intressepenisen hårdnar!

2004-09-16 06:37
han var inte neger.........
corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devils rain we`ll bath tonight./SKULLS/misfits

2004-09-16 13:51
Från africlassical.com (black history & classical music):

(Ni som inte pallar läsa allt kan hoppa till sista stycket)

Excerpts from Musicians of African Descent:

George Augustus Polgreen Bridgetower

George Augustus Polgreen Bridgetower (c.1780-1860) was a violin prodigy who had an African American father and a white mother. He began performing at age ten, and was soon given a post as a court musician for the Prince of Wales.

In 1803 Bridgetower met Ludwig van Beethoven while on tour. Beethoven composed his "Kreutzer Sonata" for Bridgetower, and accompanied him on piano at the work's premiere in Vienna, also in 1803.

The work was originally dedicated to Bridgetower, but he and Beethoven had a falling out before it was published. Consequently, Beethoven replaced Bridgetower's name with that of Rodolphe Kreutzer, another violinist.

A persistent urban legend claims that Ludwig van Beethoven was Black himself! He was not. His ancestors were of Flemish and German descent.

Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town.

2004-09-18 21:43
Hurvida Beethoven var svart eller ej har jag ingen aning om, är inte tillräckligt insatt i ämnet... men hoppas sanningen kommer fram en dag- jag hatar när historien revideras!

Homesoul: J A Rogers... That name rings a bell. Wasn't he Jamaican? I think I came across that name while reading about Marcus Garvey...
Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town.

2004-09-19 01:02
www.gbg031.se

2004-09-19 19:46
lätt att han var svart :) .. svarta e fan bra på musik.
"I lay chicks like mother goose"

2004-09-20 09:43
lol
evrybody s black

2004-09-21 13:50
hitler var svart

walla
"I lay chicks like mother goose"