I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

(Audio) Rough Lynx Sound - Digital Devotion Mix

Övrig musik - Reggae & Dancehall

2010-04-12 09:03

(Audio) Rough Lynx Sound - Digital Devotion Mix

Although long over due, we are proud to present Digital Devotion Volume One, the first in a series of mix-CDs with a focus on 80's digital reggae music. The genre needs no further introduction - the last few years have seen a renaissance with numerous reissues as well as new tunes produced and recorded in the same manner as they once were in the studios of King Tubby and other pioneers of the digital era. These mixes are the fruits of hours in dodgy basements, digging for these dusty treasures.

As avid record collectors and selectors we have over the years acquired an extensive collection consisting of many thousand records. Having made just a handful of mixes before, we figured that it was time to dig deep in the collection and put together some of our favourite tracks to share with you. We have tried to avoid some of the usual suspects although some tunes are just too good to leave out.

Hope you enjoy listening to it as much as we did putting it together. Feel free to spread it far and wide, but please use the original box.net download link.

Download:
Box.net (zip-folder 90,1MB)

More information.

DJ O-diggity / Rough Lynx / Lundgren Lindqvist

http://www.myspace.com/roughlynx