I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

3rd Annual Layer Clash Sat Sept 27th 2008

Övrig musik - Reggae & Dancehall

2008-09-18 09:30

3rd Annual Layer Clash Sat Sept 27th 2008

Media Contact:
www.sensimedia.net
[email protected]

Los Angeles,California-Toronto,Canada-Brooklyn, New York-Kingston, Jamaica-
Milan,Italy,London,England. September 17-27th 2008
:

In just a mere 10 Days will be what many are highly anticpating to be an epic clash for fans both locally and internationally.
Ninja Ryders Sound vs Typhoon Sound in a 45 Sound Clash. Now for those who are not familiar with sound clashes, it is a Jamaican term for DJ Competition it is when 2 or more DJs/ Sound Systems go head to head in a musical battle whether using 45's or LPs or custom built music called dubplates to which an artist will place the DJs/sound systems name within the song as a form of support that displays that they have the status to beat their competitors.

I encourage all indepedent/major promoters who are looking for new faces to break into the sound clash business with that extra drive and edge to listen to this clash. Unlike various other clashes that take place daily this clash is not going to have the everyday typical Reggae songs that we've all grown accustom to. Instead it will focus on a level of both but more so on the basis of HEAVY foundation. The epitiome of what built Reggae and music period. It is not everyday we as music listeners are able to hear these competitions being broadcasted so stay involved and don't get left out of what will be a superb night of musical warfare.

www.sensimedia.net will be hosting this clash via there website.Therefore, all you have to do is log onto there site and click on 'Dancehall Radio' under 'Radio' heading and your logged on. Go into the chatroom state your opinion as the clash takes place.
The Layer Show starts @ 6PM SHARP with some early juggling to warm up the masses with a vibe and @ 7PM The WAR begins.The Clash is hosted by Reggae's Newest and Hottest Face Kid Madness and we will have at the end of the clash The $200.00 Cash and Trophy Presentation being presented by Toronto's own Thinka 'Winston' Francis of The Mighty Mystics Band.If You Would Like To Get In Contact With Any Of The Participants In The 3rd Annual Layer Clash For Bookings For All Dancehall and Media related events. The Contact infos are posted below.

Contact Information:

Ninja Ryders Sound
[email protected]
Office For Local Bookings: (647) 388 8212
International Bookings: (647) 408 5411
Myspace: Länk till http://www.myspace.com/ninjaryders
Facebook: Joel NR Powell

Typhoon Sound
[email protected]
Office For Local Bookings: (416) 841 3276
International Bookings: (416) 876 5033
Myspace:Länk till http://www.myspace.com/typhoonsound
Facebook:Typhoon Sound

Kid Madness
[email protected]
Myspace:Länk till http://www.myspace.com/kidmadness

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.