I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Reggaeton videoclips

Övrig musik - Reggae & Dancehall

   

2008-06-14 00:47

Reggaeton videoclips

Yo bros & sistas...I´ve seen a lot of anti-reggaeton vibes on this community....Me being from the caribbean and bilingual have a hard time understanding how someone can be down with bashment and at the same time be dissin reggaeton? Thet are brothers from different mothers. Is it simply because you don´t understand the lingo?

Anyway, haters pls fill me in. In the meantime I´ll post videoclips of reggaeton that me personally think is the good shit

To be down with the ladier I´ll start by postin a clip from the Queen of reggaeton:


 

2008-06-14 00:58
haha and this one...daamn everything was better in the 90s:


 

2008-06-14 01:01
Hardcore....but very strange video


 

2008-06-14 01:11
SOME NEW SCHOOL...I GUESS THESE GUYS WOULD BE LIKE THE BACKSTREET BOYS OF REGGAETON:


 

2008-06-14 01:12
I like the old school better....it´s less gay
 

2008-06-14 02:53
Toy más enterao del nuevo sonido ya ke fui introducido al genreo en 2005 por alli, cuando Dale don llegó a España jeje. Lo ke pasa eske la mayoria de los suecos no tienen ni puta idea de las culturas latinas, ni el idioma.... Por eso seguro ke vamos a ver más odio aki tmb...

http://youtube.com/v/6dPFkuSkYyk
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-06-14 02:56
Weno sería un poco más antes, 2003-04 wiski y redbull mata la memoria
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-06-14 02:58
Don Omar sigue siendo el favorito... también kreo ke la gente odia al genero tanto como llegó a Suecia con la "gasolina" de Daddy Yankee
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-06-14 12:03
haha claro si esa gasolina fue el primer palo aka los entiendo haha..boombaclot