Sunday Coming - Komposti Soul Reggae Mix Vol I Presenting a next Komposti mix - this one is inspired strongly by JA reggae covers of US soul/whatever tunes as well as the vocal harmony styles of late 60s. Enjoy!http://jaatiedostosi.com/uMZ9/Sunday_Coming_-_Bommitommi_.mp3Komposti Sound Soul Reggae Mix Vol I - Sunday ComingSoul Reggae Mix Vol IMixed by BommitommiKarl Bryan & Count Ossie : Black UpRita Marley : It's AlrightKen Boothe : I Don't Want To See You CryKen Parker : Ain't MisbehavingPhyllis Dillon : Woman Of The GhettoFreddie McGregor : Ghetto ChildBob Marley : Soul AlmightyKen Parker : Groovin in StyleAlton Ellis : Remember That SundayAlton Ellis : Girl I've Got A DateAlton Ellis : What Does It TakeThe Classics (Wailing Souls) : Mr Fire Coal ManZap Pow : Soul RevivalOwen Gray : Help MeHeptones : Young GenerationKen Boothe : Who Gets Your LoveMarlene Webber : My BabyLeroy Sibbles : Everybody's TalkingCarlton & The Shoes : Love To ShareKen Boothe : Ain't No SunshineRighteous Flames : Soul SisterKen Boothe : ThinkingFreddie & Jennifer : Too Long Will Be Too LateOwen Gray : If I Were A CarpenterAlton Ellis : Can I Change My MindDorene Shaeffer : Ain't Gonna Change My MindJennifer Lara : A Change Gonna ComeJennifer Lara : A WomanBasil Daley : Hold MeMarcia Griffiths : Let Me Hold You TightAlton Ellis : You've Made Me So Very HappyBob & Marcia : Really TogetherTyrone Taylor : I Believe In YesterdayDelroy Wilson : Rain Drops Keep FallingKen Boothe : Set Me FreeOtis Gayle : What You Won't Do For LoveCarlton & His Shoes : Happy LandMinstrels : People Get ReadyBitty McLean : Brother ManJohnny Osbourne : Love Is Here To StayAlton Ellis : Sunday Coming