I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Bob Marley- Legend's mother died at the age of 81

Övrig musik - Reggae & Dancehall

2008-04-25 12:25

Bob Marley- Legend's mother died at the age of 81

Bob MarleyBob Marley & The Wailers Legend's mother passes away at the age of 81 Bob Marley's mother has died at the age of 81.

Cedella Booker passed away in her sleep from natural causes at her home in Miami on April 8, according to her spokesman Jerome Hamilton.

Her death comes 27 years after her son passed away from a brain tumour in 1981.

She leaves two children and several grandchildren, including Damian and Ziggy Marley.
Booker wrote two biographies about her son and recorded two albums, reports the Associated Press.

She married Marley's father Norval Marley, who was 32 years her senior, when she was 18. He died in 1955.

Jamaican Prime Minister Bruce Golding said in a statement: "She was a star in her own right. Her life was one of hardship, struggle and eventual fulfillment and, through it all, she exuded hope, strength and confidence."

May her soul rest in internal peaceJ.I.B – Mama Africa H62 Mariatorget 

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.