I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Nytt från Mr Vegas - "Hot Wuck"

Övrig musik - Reggae & Dancehall

2006-09-06 12:02

Nytt från Mr Vegas - "Hot Wuck"

"Girls going wild with Vegas’ Hot Wuck!

Step aside Dutty Wine – make way for the hottest thing that is taking the dancehall by storm now and it’s the Hot Wuck! a dance created by Excellent a dancer out of Montego Bay. Now Vegas has put words to the dance and it is kicking up rumpus in the dancehall.

The singjay revealed that the song came about while at Murray’s In Di Streetz studio and was listening a mixture of riddims while talking about the latest dance and he got a great vibe and the result is the song ‘Hot Wuck’ (well the dancehall girls call it something else!)

The video for the song was shot under the direction of J. Will last weekend and was premiered on Friday (September 1st) on Hype TV.

Vegas and team have been doing a lot of promotion bigging up the song and dance at places such as Passa Passa, Early Mondays, Tuesday nights at the Asylum and anywhere hot sessions are in progress.

“It’s crazy vibes right now, girls are going mad for this dance!” Vegas quipped.

As for the girl who can do the Hot Wuck with real attitude she could find herself walking away with a fan, a sheetset or a bedside lamp from the artiste.

Why these gifts? Simple girls who do the Hot Wuck need some cooling down and they must lie down on a criss sheet with the lamp light to show up their beauty!

So girls continue mashing up the place with the Hot Wuck cause there’s no telling which session Vegas will be popping up at to profile the dancer and leaving a gift. But one thing is for sure, one the dance is hot – look out for Vegas he could be there standing next to you!"

Ladda ner här

Management:

Skrewface
(Sensimedia.net European Division )

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.