I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Ny Skrewfacesound mixcd! (download)

Övrig musik - Reggae & Dancehall

2006-07-26 05:59

Ny Skrewfacesound mixcd! (download)

Uncle Sam Biography
Dem ting Deh, that’s all you’ll heard in the distance when, on August 25th 2005, Uncle Sam’s debut CD hit the airwaves like a hurricane. Uncle Sam broke the barriers and unleashed a twist in the reggae market that the West Indies had never seen before.

Uncle Sam, born Ryan Pfau, first started out as a Disc Jockey in a roller skating rink and after high school went on to college- transitioning to reggae and dancehall music. The first sound system Sam selected was Tri-Star Disco, and through the years he realized the best thing for him was to acquire a college degree. Sam decided to finish his Bachelors at the University of Central Florida - moving on to an Associate in Science in Horticulture Production. After completing his schooling, Uncle Sam continued DJ-ing in Orlando, gradually making his way to the microphone. This started when he flipped the record over to play the instrumental in a dance while singing on top of it. Receiving rave reviews he decided to take it a step further. He worked with different bands and subsequently became resident at Bob Marley’s club in City walk at Universal, Orlando, with a band called Mystik NRG. This jump-started his vocal career allowing him the privilege of singing in festivals and other large events. As time went by, Uncle Sam put together a band while taking the stage along side artists like Lady Saw, Macka Diamond, Frankie Paul, Spragga Benz, Byron Lee & the Dragonaires, Kevin Little, Rupee, Allison Hinds, Destra - The list goes on and on. Uncle Sam is fast becoming an icon as a non-Caribbean to enter the market and be greeted with open arms.

Länk: http://press.skrewfacesound.com

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.