I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

2006-04-03 12:41

I-Wayne arresterad

källa: yardflex.com

Clifford 'I-Wayne' Taylor, who returns to the island today after two shows in Boston, Massachusetts., will face the Spanish Town Resident Magistrate's Court on April 4 to answer to a raft of charges including possession of a chillum pipe, resisting arrest and obstructing police.

He was arrested and charged by the Bridgeport police with assaulting a policeman on Sunday. According to eyewitness accounts, on Sunday, March 26 about 2:20 p.m., the police were on patrol in the Liberty Hill area of Garveymeade in Portmore when a man identified as Renardo Yap was seen smoking ganja from a chilum pipe.

He was approached by the police who pointed out the offence. They were in the process of arresting him when it is alleged that I-Wayne intervened. It is understood that the policeman was grabbed and prevented from taking Yap to the police station.

"Dem hold I-Wayne's bredrin wid some weed, I Wayne intervene and say dem can low the yute and ting. And one thing lead to another, and dem carry the whole ah dem in fi the weed. Mi nuh know if him box off the police man hand or what, but it was a whole team of them. I-Wayne himself wasn't smoking weed, but the police claim that he assaulted them," a source close to the entertainer's management team, told YardFlex.Com.

Yap has been charged by Constable Campton Russell with smoking ganja, while the singer was charged with possession of a chilum pipe and smoking ganja along with the other charges.

I-Wayne left the island on Wednesday of this week to do two shows in Boston on March 30 and March 31, and is expected to return to the island today, April 1.

I-Wayne rose to fame two years ago with number one hit Can't Satisfy Her, a song that rose to number 34 on the Billboard charts. He followed this monster hit up with others called 'Lava Ground' and 'Nuh Fi Bleach', among other songs. Both men were granted station bail in the sum of $20,000 each.

Posted by yardFlex at April 1, 2006 12:31 PM

7 words of Love:
"JAH IS LOVE, LET US ALL LOVE"
HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI