I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Capleton - That day will come

Övrig musik - Reggae & Dancehall

   

2006-01-25 01:12

Capleton - That day will come

Nån som har en länk till texten? Eller om nån kan den utantill, det är framförallt sista raden i refrängen jag undrar över:

Thay day will come - when emperor Selassie I shall rise up on (nånting ohörbart) ghettoyouths (nånting ohörbart) slum?

 

2006-01-25 01:22
Thay day will come - when emperor Selassie I shall rise up
the whole a de ghetto youth dem from outta de slum
I´m kind of a big deal...I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogny

2006-01-25 01:23
nu kollade jag visserligen inte texten nånstans men jag e 100% säker ändå..
I´m kind of a big deal...I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogny

2006-01-25 01:54
oj, nu lyssnade jag på låten igen och det ska stå
...shall rise the whole a dem...det ska inte stå rise up alltså.

viktigt?

nej..
I´m kind of a big deal...I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogny

2006-01-25 09:59
(Intro)
Equal rights and justice for all
Rise and never fall
Tell dem sey... Boom!
What dey gonna do, when nuff a dem nuh true
Say what they gonna do, dem get slew, yaaaw

(Sub-Chorus)
Who do you think you are, we're living ina small world
As wicked as you think you are, we're living in a small world
As bad as you think you are, we're living in a small world
As tough as you think you are, we're living in a...
Da one ya name, alright

(Chorus)
That day will come, when I shall stand and see all those wicked men and the fiyah gettin bun
That day will come, when they will try to escape and there will be nowhere to run
That day will come, when I shall see, they hand in all the bombs and bayonnettes and bullets and gun
That day will come, when Emperor Selassie I shall rise di whole a di ghetto yute dem from outta di slum

(Verse 1)
And the day I would love to see their face
For the all those evil they do to the human race
And try to take things out of place
Run away to space, true dem inna...
Off you owna judgement, you a go get a taste
When dem find out sey dat dem caan escape
Sadness they send on the people dem trace
Smile on my face

(Chorus)
That day will come, when I shall stand and see all those wicked men and the fiyah gettin bun
That day will come, when they will try to escape and there will be nowhere to run
That day will come, when I shall see, they hand in all the bombs and bayonnettes and bullets and gun
That day will come, when Emperor Selassie I shall rise di whole a di ghetto yute dem from outta di slum

(Sub-Chorus)
Who do you think you are, we're living ina small world
As wicked as you think you are, we're living in a small world
As slick as you think you are, we're living in a small world
As tough as you think you are, we're living in a...
Da one ya name, tell dem!

(Verse 2)
Escape today, you caan escape tomorrow
Mek sure you pay back anytime you borrow
Mek sure you dont leff no life inna sorrow
Mek sure you nuh lead none straight like arrow
Mek sure you brains nuh push out it nuh borrow
Mek sure you nuh mek dem coke out an parro, yeah!
Mek sure you meditation nuh narrow
Judgement!
Yo mi waan tell dem sumpn... Di world a one...

(Chorus)
That day will come, when I shall stand and see all those wicked men and the fiyah gettin bun
That day will come, when they will try to escape and there will be nowhere to run
That day will come, when I shall see, they hand in all the bombs and bayonnettes and bullets and gun
That day will come, when Emperor Selassie I shall ride out pon di wings of the heavens inna di sun

(Bridge)
I will remain the same
Hailing Rastafari name
And watch dem going up in flames
For all the innocent going down the drain
You have to pay for the shackles and chains
And pay for these washing of the brain
And pay for these guns and cocaine
The sick and the lame, alright

2006-02-01 13:16
Grymt bra och "catchy" låt faktiskt.
7 words of Love:
"JAH IS LOVE, LET US ALL LOVE"
HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

2006-02-01 13:29
en av dom fetaste..
Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present. <br> <br> -Unknown

2006-02-15 14:59
hard times rythmen är ju jävla go ocksåå =)