I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Junior Kelly : Tough Life (2005)

Övrig musik - Reggae & Dancehall

2005-10-12 20:29

Junior Kelly : Tough Life (2005)

- The Conscious Voice -
Junior Kelly is back with a brand new album:

"Tough Life"
Released Sep 13th from VP Records

Featuring The Massive Hits:

"Recieve"
(on 'Tsa-Hai' riddim from AL.TA.FA.AN. Records)

"Rasta Should Be Deeper"
(on 'Roots Tonic' riddim from Hi-Score Music)

Check out Junior Kelly's brand new album “Tough Life” – a solid blend of strong tunes in true Junior Kelly spirit. Many of the songs are hits already and among the previously unreleased ones there are many that will be hits eventually. Junior Kelly is mixing his rough deejay style with sweet singing and that makes “Tough Life” an album for everyone, so whatever you do, don't sleep on this album or you'll be sorry!

TRACKLIST:
01. TOUGH LIFE
02. BLAZE
03. RASTA SHOULD BE DEEPER
04. RECEIVE
05. LOVE YOU LIKE THAT FT. J.C. LODGE
06. TOUCH MY HEART
07. HOLD THE FAITH FT. DENNIS BROWN
08. JAH GIVE ME STRENGTH
09. NOT I
10. YOUTHS DEM NAH COOL
11. SATAN THRONE
12. LOSER
13. JAM FOR A WHILE
14. EASE MY PAIN
15. DEM STORY
16. THE MORE I SEE HER
17. BE WISE

On his latest album, released from VP Records in September 2005, Junior Kelly preaches messages of love, black consciousness and social commentary. “Tough Life” features heavy tracks such as “Blaze”, “Dem Story” and “The More I See Her”. Making a lasting impression are the massive hits “Receive”, the first single released from the album, and of course the rasta anthem "Rasta Should Be Deeper", which are both currently experiencing heavy rotation on the Jamaican air waves. The title track “Tough Life” he says, is for all those persons who experience hardships and stumbling blocks on a daily basis, “put your faith and trust in the Most High and you will survive”.

Review:
Jamaica Gleaner (Sep 28th, 2005)

I-Ration Records & Events // www.i-ration.se