I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Ceasefire as gay lobby scrap anti-reggae campaign

Övrig musik - Reggae & Dancehall

2005-02-14 09:40

Exclusive by Lester Holloway
3/2/2005

GAY RIGHTS activists have abandoned their campaign against reggae artists after reaching a 'conflict resolution' deal with promoters.

Peter Tatchell: will be respect views of black gay activists?

Blink can reveal that the black-led Stop Murder Music group will announce tomorrow a 'suspension' of their campaign against eight reggae performers.

Pressure will now focus on Peter Tatchell of gay rights group Outrage! over whether he will respect the ceasefire.

Blink has learnt Tatchell walked out of negotiations between black gay campaigners and reggae promoters before the talks concluded.

Dennis Carney, spokesman for Stop Murder Music and chair of the Black Gay Men's Advisory Group, confirmed a deal had been reached with a consortium of concert promoters and record labels in Britain and the United States.

Carney told Blink: "We’ve agreed a number of proposals for dealing with any future conflict. What has changed is that both sides are talking to each other and we’ve both agreed a framework for settling any differences that arise on both sides."

guess what daddys bringing home 4 dinner nigga nuts n guts n slabs of humen meat mutherfucker.know eat