I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

2004-05-06 15:30

Helt Off!

Nån som hört dom? Grymt som fan iallafall. Släpper skiva i sommar. Rekomenderas varmt.

"Also, another news update for all our peeps (yes, we have lot's of peeps believe it or not) is the launch of our new label Motrock. This JuJu Records first sub-label, and the first release from Motrock / JuJu Records will be the debut album by roots-reggae group Helt Off. Consisting of Måns Asplund (Breakmecanix), Jens Resch (also known as Chords) and guest Jason Diakité (you recognize him as Timbuktu), this is roots-reggae at it's finest. På Skånska. So to launch Motrock with a bang, and let people know about, we're giving you a free MP3 download on our website with "Bla, Bla, Bla" taken from the Helt Off album. Helt Off will be in stores this summer. Look forward to hear more from Helt Off and to the upcoming releases from Motrock." MP3 finns på www.jujurecords.com

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.