I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Dubstep inside ikväll på BBC radio1

Övrig musik - Elektroniskt

2008-02-07 12:28

Dubstep inside ikväll på BBC radio1

***TONIGHT*** Mary Anne Hobbs presents 'DUBSTEP SOULJAHS' documentary on BBC Radio1

the 30 minute programme goes out inside Pete Tong's In New Music We Trust show... TONIGHT (Thursday 7th) at 9pm.. 
the aim is to capture a snapshot of the spirit of the scene and explain what makes it unique both musically and culturally.. with word and music from all the key players...

guests include:

Mala 
Loefah
Sgt Pokes 
Distance 
Pinch 
N-Type 
Skream 
Benga 
Arthur aka Artwork - Big Apple
Benny Ill - Horsepower Productions
Chef
Jason at Transition Mastering Studios 
Boomnoise 
Dubway 
Blackdown aka Martin Clark
Melissa Bradshaw 

the programme will be accompanied by an online photo album put together especially for the show by Georgina from D.O.T.S
www.drumzofthesouth.com
so people who are new to the scene can see the characters and get a sense of the vibe... and the heads can just enjoy her beautiful and iconic work... 

and also an online Compendium.. a basic guide offered as a starting point to artists, labels, club nites, record shops, online resources etc.. and a full tracklisting.. all of which will be posted online.. 

the show is deep and intelligent.. and i hope the heads will enjoy it as much is the newcomers.. 

this kinda airtime for the s

www.ff-dvd.com / www.clubtraffic.org
www.myspace.com/clubtraffic / www.myspace.com/alloutdubstep
www.myspace.com/stucklife / www.stucklife.com