I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Audio Bullys nya singel "I´m In Love"

Övrig musik - Elektroniskt

2005-07-21 16:02

Audio Bullys nya singel "I´m In Love"

Från Audiobullys nyhetsbrev:

"Tom from the Audio Bullys has announced a change of plan for the new single choice.."The new single will be 'I'm In Love', he says, "and will be released on October 3rd, taken from the new album 'Generation'.

After such a big hit in the charts and in the clubs we decided to show the other side of what we do which is simply just making music, and we both think it is a beautiful song and we hope you all like it.

We shot the video in New York last week, the video was directed by Andre from Shilo."

This Summer the Audio Bullys will be appearing at Reading, Leeds, Creamfields, Princess Gardens in Edinburgh with Faithless and Electric Picnic in Ireland.

They will also be playing ULU in London on October the 19th, tickets are on sale now.

Simon would like to add "Thanks to all the people who went out and bought the material and went to the gigs."

Grymt! Men när kommer albumet?:(