I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

30/4 All Out Dubstep vs Traffic @ Fabriken -- KITO (AUS) + KIARA (SVK)

Klubb & Konserter - Stockholm

2010-04-23 08:49

30/4 All Out Dubstep vs Traffic @ Fabriken -- KITO (AUS) + KIARA (SVK)

TRAFFIC vs ALL OUT DUBSTEP PART#2 - The International Takeover

Det är valborg och Traffic vs All Out Dubstep part #2 äger rum.
Det kommer i vanlig ordning bjudas på fet dubstep och drum n bass, men denna gång får residenterna stå i skuggan av kvinnliga internationella gäst dj's. KITO från Australien är på europaturné och givetvis kommer hon till stockholm. Med en kommande ep på Skreams label Disfigured Dubz och en hel del annat smått å gott i bagaget kommer hon bjuda på en dubstep-resa utöver det vanliga.
Och från Bratislava i Slovakien kommer KIARA som kommer att sänka fabriken med mörk drum n bass. Efter att ha varit en drivande kraft bakom den stora dnb scenen i Slovakien blev det till slut dags för henne att ta steget utanför landets gränser och visa upp sina dj skills i bla Österike, Ungern, Tjeckien, Polen med flera, och nu även Sverige!

=========================================

---- STOCKHOLM ---- 30 APRIL ----

ROOM 1, dubstep vs drum n bass:

KITO, disfigured dubz, (AUS)
KIARA, dnb.sk (SVK)
L-WIZ
LIMBZ
SYSTEMATIC
TRICKYKID
GENA

OUTDOOR TENT, reggae, dancehall, dub:

KALAWANJI
SCORPIO-STHLM

Sound by: SOLID SOUND

@ FABRIKEN, 22.00-03.00. 100sek

TACK TILL RED STRIPE & FENCHURCH http://www.fenchurch.com

http://www.alloutdubstep.com
http://www.myspace.com/thisiskito
http://www.myspace.com/djkiara
=========================================

KITO BIO:

Worryingly Good’ - Skream

Kito is a rising star of the young dubstep elite. Keeping company with the likes of Skream, Kulture and Joker, her sound has been described by BBC Radio1’s Mary Anne Hobbs as “a poetic take on Dubstep”.

In 2008, Kito began her journey as an artist, immersing herself in studio production whilst evolving her own unique sound and style. When the dubstep scene's number one artist; Skream heard her first completed track 'What If', he immediately recognized her consummate talent and signed the track along with the outstanding 'Cold' to his label Disfigured Dubz; a release that heralded the start of big events to follow.

Following on the success of her first release, Skream then signed Kito’s next four tracks for a huge EP including 'LFO', featuring the vocals of Reija Lee, 'On The Floor', 'Don't Wanna Lose You' and Kito’s remix of Vaccine’s 'Fever'; tracks which have catapulted Kito into the forefront of the global Dubstep scene.

Kito’s fresh, unique music has received global support from a number of the scene's leading artists including Skream, Benga, D-Bridge, N-Type, Joker, Digital Mystikz plus many more established artists. Alongside an ever-growing fan base, press articles and reviews continue to heap praise on her work, including NME & Knowledge.

Well known for an exciting, fresh and precisely clean production sound, Kito’s DJ sets are nothing short of amazing. As an accomplished DJ, having spent years gaining experience and perfecting her skills in Australia, her accolades to date include winning the DJ Idol competition at Roller (Australia’s longest running Drum n Bass night) and winning ‘Best New Talent’ in the Perth Dance Music Awards 2005.

Confirming her increasing status and popularity, Kito has recorded exclusive mixes for the UK’s number one station BBC Radio 1 with Mary Anne Hobbs; one of the most tuned-into dubstep shows worldwide, as well as Skream's radio show ‘Stella Sessions’ on Rinse FM. Back home in Australia, she has also performed on the largest national radio station; Triple J. In a remarkably short space of time, Kito has established herself as one of the most sought-after and widely known names in the scene. With a plethora of Dubstep work in progress and multi-genre productions in the pipeline, Kito's permanent move to London at the start of 2010 looks set to propel her to stratospheric heights.

KIARA BIO:

The Slovak D'n'B server dnb.sk covers the first Slovak female D'n'B DJ... Kiara! She got in touch with electronic music for the first time in 1993 when rave was most popular in Europe. She was amazed and excited by its speed and energy. Moreover, she heard her first D'n'B and Jungle tracks in the same time.

Passive listening was not enough for her, therefore, she wanted to try the position from the DJ side. But her biggest inspiration was the broadcasting of Clublab (most popular slovak radio show about electronic music). At the end of the year 2001 she tried her gramophone and try to mix for the first time.

During her short career, she played at many small and big festivals or parties in Slovakia, Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary and in Poland, where she played alongside lots of residents of those countries. Moreover, she played with DJs from bigger labels - Gridlok, Moving Fusion, Ink, Muffler, Ill.Skillz, Raiden, Gein, Craggz & Parallel Forces, Counterstrike, Dope Amo, Young Ax, Aquasky, Shroombab, Pandora, MC Santana, MC Davox, DJ Deckflash and many more...

D'n'B represents a specific lifestyle for her, which fulfills her personality. Her sets are energetic and focused on dance parquet especially. She knows how to adapt for atmosphere in the party, therefore, she can be on the same frequency an audience. According to this atmosphere like, she chooses a particular music. Usualy she plays hard, dark D'n'B and Jungle. But in the right mood she knows how to play softer drums.

In early 2004 she had benn integrated into the Junglistic Sistaz network and in summer 2004 she was added to the Female:Pressure network. Among DJing and organizing parties, Kiara writes articles and shoots photos for the Slovak online-magazine dnb.sk..

www.ff-dvd.com / www.clubtraffic.org
www.myspace.com/clubtraffic / www.myspace.com/alloutdubstep
www.myspace.com/stucklife / www.stucklife.com