I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

3/2 Re:Earth @ Koh Samui, Thailand

Klubb & Konserter - Övrigt & Utland

Webmaster

2012-01-31 07:20

3/2 Re:Earth @ Koh Samui, Thailand

The artists involved in the Reearth project are the cream of the Scandinavian music scene. The 2012 edition of Reearth will see the #1 live band in Scandinavia, Hoffmaestro, international Thai artists like DJ Nakadia, top European DJs like Marco Bailey together with raising stars and local talent.

Now two and half years after the launch of the Reearth project the festival attracts artists from many different countries including Thai, UK, Belgium, Australia and Scandinavia.

Both days of the event will start with daytime activities in the beach area accompanied by chilled out sets played by our deejays. Each evening will then culminate in live acts performing and then the deejays will take over again to keep the crowds moving until the sun rises.

The Reearth project is a close co-operation between a group of friends in the music-, media- and travel industry and the local community on Koh Samui. The aim is to spread awareness and find positive ways and solutions to reverse environmental damage.

The ultimate goal is to make Koh Samui the “Green Island” of South East Asia and the Reearth Koh Samui a truly sustainable long term event on Koh Samui.

Namn: Re:Earth

Plats: Koh Samui, Thailand

Datum/Tid: 2012-02-03

Ålder:

Kostnad: 200

Mer info:
http://reearth.com

alternativeto.net | whoa.nu | olaj.se | 27kb.se