I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Arrested Development @ Lydmar [STHLM] 7/9

Klubb & Konserter - Övrigt & Utland

2004-09-02 19:13

Arrested Development @ Lydmar [STHLM] 7/9

I´m hungry!

What would life be without good food? I mean I have to eat rice everyday to feel good. Lydmar will celebrate their brand new kitchen with a live performance with legendary Arrested Development (US) this tuesday who just released a brand new album produced by our neighbours from Denmark. I heard this show is really something and we know it will be supercrowded this night. But you are my very special rice friend so you get an opportunity to be signed on the guestlist.

Mail me ([email protected]) your name asap and I will sign you if you are fast enough. No mercy shown to slow potato eaters. The guestlist is closing at PM 09:00 so come early, people not on the guestlist are welcome after PM 09:00 if there is any space left. But there is hope, with the new kitchen area opened, Lydmar has doubled the space since the Pharaohe Monch night so we will take double as many guests as last time.

This saturday it´s B-Line Lounge at Musslan. It´s a combination of good food, music and drinks. It´s Fresh. Goto Caliroots.se and get yoursself a copy of the limited Freshmag if you buy something from X-Large or Coppolas Milkfed. Though we recommend you to check out the brand new autumn collection. Limited japanese X-large stuff and new samples from Freshjive and for this you have to visit the store.

By the way, Pioneer will show how to mix with the brand new Pioneer DVD players tonight at "stockholm kok och bar". DJ STQ will do a show where you can experience the mix of musicvideos and music at the same time.

Oh my rice is finished...have agood day.

// Moon-Suck
Check out: www.b-line.se
DJ Moon-Rock

B-Line Lounge
Saturday4 september, 22-02
Musslan, Dalagatan 46, Odenplan
age 20 free entrance
Book table:
Tel: 08 - 34 64 10 email: [email protected]

Arrested Development (US) live
Tuesday 7 September kl. 20-01
Lydmar Hotel, Sturegatan 10