I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

oh my god:Thursday (5/8) - Saturday (7/8) [Sthlm]

Klubb & Konserter - Övrigt & Utland

2004-08-03 18:43

oh my god:Thursday (5/8) - Saturday (7/8) [Sthlm]

..this weeks is really something.

Dear friend, you got pen and paper ready? Good!

Thursday, Kulturhuset PM 08:00. From this time DJ Moon-Rock and DJ True-$ will spin hip hop and breaks and PM 09:30 the japanese finest faderboard MC Shingo2 will perform. To all you breakers out there, warm up cause Kamata B-Boys gonna be ready for some battle. Why all this? Check out www.sneakerstories.com for more information and don't forget to e-mail this adress: [email protected] if you wanna enter this wonderful night which ends at midnight.

Friday, first FRESHMAG #003 Release Party at Annakhan, Riddargatan 12, PM 09:00 - AM 03:00. Be there in time and I mean it, it's free drinks and get a hand on the latest issue of FRESHMAG. A lot of nice DJ´s will spin here, DJ Moon-Rock and DJ True-$, Swedish Brandy, Crazy Nate, Kenzo and the FRESH Crew of course. Second, me and Sam will be droppin dope beats at HTPG (Halv Trappa Plus Gard) from PM 10:00 - AM 03:00. How this night will end we don't know, but I'm sure you are there where we are to help us finsih the drinks...

Saturday. This is the night you have to come, I mean if you´re not coming I will kick ya sorry as! It´s a B-Line party, what more to say? As usual a lot of hustling and struggling for another night of victory. We promised DJ Honda with 2 MC´s, one of the MC`s couldn´t make it. We droped it and hooked up Denmark finest DJ Noize and DJ Shine, booth turntable killers with skills like Jazzy Jeff. Don't know who they are? Don't worry, when you see them in action you understand it´s a B-Line choice and that is: TRADEMARK OF QUALITY. Noize has won the DMC World Master Championships and Shine is ITF Champion. Together they will make you move, if not...you are fu****g deaf. They will do turntable pyrotechnics like you never seen before and also play the illest tracks ever made on vinyl. So come early, doors open at PM 09:00 with some cold beers and nice jazzy vibe from the piano. After that DJ Taro will play what he realy likes and Jacqueline who had a guest performance at Rawkus latest Mixtape will perform some live tracks with a fullscale band. It will also be an art exhibition and much more. You never know, cause it's B-Line. The End at AM 03:00.

IMPORTANT: Take a lot of ca$h with you and buy drinks in the Red Bull bar, because then you´re supporting B-Line and future events. Also a very big up to our sponsors who helped us making this a reality. Sneakersnstuff, Hennessy, Denon, iRiver, Sean John, Recordnet, Highlights, Pioneer, New Era, Heiniken and Red Bull. As always thanks to our partners in crime Stocktown.com, Freshmag.com and Scratchgbg.com. Finally thanks to Hasselbacken and specially Martin Von Krogh.

BTW: www.caliroots.se has started it´s sales today, need I say more? Run run run...

Communications (Hasselbacken):

Buss:
Buss nr 44 från Östermalm eller nr 47 från Centraalen till hållplats Skansen.

Spårvagn:
Avgår från Norrmalmstorg mot Skansen/Waldemars Udde

Färja:
Tag djurgårdsfärjan från Slussen

Adress:
Scandic Hotel Hasselbacken
Resturant Hasselbacken
Hazeliusbacken 20
Tel. 08 517 343 00
[email protected]

Bow wow wow // Moon-Suck
Check out: www.b-line.se