I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Lördag 10:e Januari. RendezVous @ Lotus Bar

Klubb & Konserter - Göteborg

2009-01-08 04:51

Lördag 10:e Januari. RendezVous @ Lotus Bar

Yes Gothenburg City, ONCE AGAIN IT’S ON!!!

Hope you all have had time to recharge the batteries after the new years festivities and you are ready to come join us for the 1:st RendezVous party of the year, this Saturday at Lotus Bar.

This time around the theme is Black and White.
DJ:s for the night are: DJ Neno (with the new-school) vs DJ X-Lent (with the old- school).
-Do they still make music like they used to? Come find out for yourself as DJ Neno and DJ X-LENT go head to head.

We are also very proud to present, back by popular demand: Black Pearl Dance Production, who have promised to give us a show you don’t wanna miss.

Dresscode for the night is Black and White, and as usual casual but smart. So dress accordingly.

This is a very exclusive club-night and guests will only be allowed to enter if they are over 25 (security is tight on this) and smartly dressed. That’s no hats and no trainers. (Unless that hat and them trainers are really really fresh).

Special giveaways from our sponsors Lotus Bar Elvine and Tendo UnLtd.. so make sure you come early.. R&B music all night... Dont miss out!!

Doors open: 21:00. Lotus Bar, Övre Majorsgatan 4, Linn'e.

Info: www.myspace.com/rendezvous_tendounltd

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.