I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

16/01 Loefah [DMZ], Amazing A, Junior Natural, Leroy+TRPR @ Pustervik

Klubb & Konserter - Göteborg

2008-12-22 00:52

16/01 Loefah [DMZ], Amazing A, Junior Natural, Leroy+TRPR @ Pustervik

LOEFAH (DMZ) (London, UK) at Pustervik
Yes yes! Loefah is flying over from London to play at Pustervik on Friday, January 16th. This is probably the most bassfilled night in Gothenburg history. Loefah who's responsible for the DMZ nights along with Coki & Mala from Digital Mystikz will go on with some seerious dubs from Londons darkest alleys. Take a chance and see one of the pioneers of dubstep playing at one of your favorite venues!

We've also booked Amazing A from the club FRMT which we've mentioned many times on Bassline FM. He hosted one of Swedens first Dubstepclub ever. This is a serious dj who suprises every time.

Is this enough? Nono. Junior Natural is on the mic all night. One rising star in the scene with a voice that will melt you together with our low low frequency-sub.

And as you might have figured out, Leroy and TRPR is there backing this whole thing up all night.

Come meditate on bass weight with:
Loefah (DMZ) (London, UK) @ Pustervik
Along with:
Amazing A (FRMT)
Junior Natural
Leroy + TRPR (Bassline Express)

Friday January 16th
22:00 - 03:00
80 Sek (Presale tickets availible at Ticnet.se soon)
18 Years

(Inlägget ändrat av erorone 2008-12-22 12:18:56)

(Inlägget ändrat av Louder 2009-01-13 12:54:50)

myspace.com/leroydubstep
twitter.com/leroydubstep
[email protected]