I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

28/3 - Struktur - Feat. Bionic 1, Rough Lynx, Boomsound

Klubb & Konserter - Göteborg

2008-03-19 22:27

28/3 - Struktur - Feat. Bionic 1, Rough Lynx, Boomsound

STRUKTUR

FRIDAY THE 28TH OF MARCH
Strukur @ Simba, St. Eriksgatan 3
(opposite to the Opera / next to Lilla Bommen)
22-03 / 80 SEK

Struktur returns to Simba!
After the massive success last month, we (Struktur) return to Simba for another night.
Thanks for the great support from everyone around!

This evening our guests are: Bionic 1, Jungle J, Stoneman and Ante.
Bionic 1 (Vibez / Sidechain / Bios) who's original from Dalsland and now residenting in Gothenburg has grown and grown in his production. His massive dancefloor sound in his tunes are getting recognize by bigger and bigger labels. His sound is defined by everything from funky and distorted Square/Sine basses punched in together with lethal subs. By his and the residents side during the night we also have Jungle J (BOOMSOUND) who's been representing the sound of Jungle through Drum&Bass for the last couple of years and still doing it (who remembers Sensisounds?), seen!

Our other guests, Ante (ROUGH LYNX) and Stoneman (BOOMSOUND) are well recognized in Gothenburg for thier ruthless reggae/dancehall selection, they are going back 2 back all night!!

As this wasn't enough, we have almost completed our webpage update (some small details left), but everything is there! Photos, Tunes, Mixes, etc etc. So don't forget to check it out, we have added tunes to the page for listening from artists in Gothenburg, Leaf, Social, Bionic 1 and Infuse. Not all Drum&Bass (but we're open minded yeah?). A fresh dubstep mix
recently got added aswell.

www.strukturmusik.com

www.strukturmusik.com