Respect 2 Action, TopaZ, Zion, VibeS, Cross Fyah, ClassiquE and to all other soundman and soundwoman! !! Big Raspect 2 the "Lady In Red, wid friend " and to all of the BoomSound with Rastott, shottas!! U give me strenght!! U know how u are..... Statement: First ting: I respect Classique 2 di max!! but i feel that it's someting wrong when the Judge after my rounds tell the massive dem " Give him some applause" when the forwards I get in my rounds is Big, and when di massive like the ting me do and give me same forwards as they give other sounds???? After other sounds played him seh " Yeah (sound name) if u like ( sound name) say Raaahh Raahhh Rahhh?????. Hmmmm? I also have 2 ask about Ziontist: Dem play good etc ( är tajta osv). But even if they play "Lotta Engberg" they will go to the 3rd round?? Next time me will spend 400 us pon upcomming artists...maybe i will go to next round if i do dat? No dis Ziontist!! I just want to know how people thinking?? Every Soundman! keep on mek the clash biZ in sweden BIG!! Laaaarge!!!!
"BestCoast.. a dehso BoomSound Come from...and put up back yuh hand fa yuh kno Rastott him a di DON....and anyting test BoomSound.. yes we broke off dem foot and pop dem hand.."