I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

fotboll supporters rösta på denna millwall-westham

Hobby & Fritid - Sport & Idrott

2005-12-08 17:21

fotboll supporters rösta på denna millwall-westham

phife_diggi:

I cut you first, Like Bill said in the football factory / Millwall away, and you know it´ll end with an east-end victory / you little paki-cunts fighting like mahatma gandhi / And Inner city firm is like 1000 bruce lees / You call yourself dangerous becouse you cunts are suspended from the away games / I know you cunts would run away from 12 year old james! / you aint even streetsmart becouse the cops always beat you down and becouse of that you can´t go to another town / Inner city firm against Millwall buschwacker is like Mike tyson against peppe the clown!
WEEESTHAM

napoli:

okay you say your boys are so ruff why do you allways run?
when it gets tuff?/ and if you think you can go a rond against us in the winter,? face it your innercity firm gonna run like kenya sprinters / our little boy joe smacked your big fat cassy like a hoe/
why do have to be so damn fool? we think your moms are more cool/you think you can go away? stand your proud and stay/
millwall home against westham is like our little boy JOE against your big fat hoe!

WE FEAR NO FOE!
MILLWALL!!!!!!!!

rösta på denna battle FÖRST TILL 7 RÖSTER

we fear no foe