I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Dubcnn Presents: A New Venture - "Entertainment" (WTC REVIEW)

Hobby & Fritid - Kultur & Media

2006-10-05 18:58

Dubcnn Presents: A New Venture - "Entertainment" (WTC REVIEW)

Dubcnn have been steadily working behind the scenes to increase the content we can supply to our readers. As we recently announced, our forum has taken steps to increase the outlets for people to discuss the various areas of Entertainment including Television, Movies and Gaming.

Dubcnn have been putting in place the steps that will enable us to cover more content, increase visitors and thus increase the coverage and readership that the news, interviews and music we focus on receives.

With that in mind we are proud to reveal the first in our new ventures - in conjunction with United International Pictures (Distributor of Dreamworks, Universal Pictures and Paramount Movies) - Movie Reviews, premiere coverage and interviews.

To start off this new venture we have our Movie Review of the latest Oliver Stone movie starring Nicolas Cage; "World Trade Center" - the premiere of which dubcnn attended. The review created the "Dub Quotable": The movie succeeds in quickly re-creating the high tension that must have gripped all those in New York and follows through right to the films conclusion of just over two hours."

As this new Entertainment section grows we will be asking you to bookmark that section to keep up to date with new content so this news section is devoted to the music and the material we cover day-to-day. Until then, read the review by clicking the link below and add our new Entertainment Index to your browsing experience.

Dubcnn: World Trade Center (Movie Review)

Stay tuned to dubcnn for the latest on our new Entertainment venture and as always for the latest news, media and interview from the world of Hip-Hop.

WWW.DUBCNN.COM
WWW.DUBCNNAGENCY.COM
WWW.DUBCNN.SE