I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3)

Hobby & Fritid - Konsol & PC-Spel

2008-02-25 16:03

Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3)

Metal Gear Solid 4 - Guns of the Patriots

"Set in 2014, five years after the "Manhattan Incident" (the events of the Plant chapter from Metal Gear Solid 2), Metal Gear Solid 4 portrays a world where the restriction of military intervention on foreign soil has been eased, fueling the need for private military companiesNanotechnology has become prominent, both to enhance the capabilities and enforce the loyalty of mercenaries. The five largest of these PMCs are owned by a single mother company named Outer Haven, which is operated by Liquid Ocelot. Amassing an army whose manpower rivals that of the United States, Liquid prepares to launch an armed insurrection. With the world once again in crisis, a rapidly aging and disillusioned Solid Snake is deployed into the Middle East by Roy Campbell to terminate Liquid. (PMCs) to fight proxy wars for business purposes. Guns of the Patriots will take place in five locations throughout the world, including the Middle East, South America and Eastern Europe."

Senaste releasedatumet är vår svenska nationaldag. Hade varit perfekt. Då har man nog hunnit leka sönder GTA 4. Är även dagen efter min sista Tenta.

MGS är enligt mig den kanske, kanske, bästa spelserien som finns. Vartenda del har varit ruggigt bra. Denna del ska bli lite mer inriktad på actionsekvenser också. Intressant är att varje gång en videosekvens spelas upp kommer man kunna trycka på en knapp och få hela bakgrundshistorian i videoformat.

Sjukt grymt, sjukt ambitiöst. GTA 4 och Fallouts konkurrent till årets spel.

Någon förutom mig som ser fram emot skitet så mycket så man ligger uppe och bara drömmer om Solid Snake nätter igenom?