I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

MSN Messenger 7 screenshots och info!

Hobby & Fritid - Datorer & Teknik

2004-09-30 20:22

MSN Messenger 7 screenshots och info!

Installer
Sing in as
Contactlist 1
Contactlist 2
Conversation Window
Winks
Emotions
Nudge
Winks - 3Degrees
Download Packs
Activities
Games
Contact Cards
Options 1
Options 2
Options 3
About

Here are a list of the expected upcoming features!

- Winks: Winks allow you to send kisses, hearts and all sorts of silly cartoons to your contacts.

- Nudge: Nudge allows you to send a "shake" to your contact. Both your own and your contacts MSN Messenger window will shake, much like how Internet Explorer windows shake using the correct javascript.

- Download packs: Download packs will allow users to grab winks/emoticons/display pictures and backgrounds straight from MSN. As these currently don't work we were unable to test them.

- Games: Chess Club, Bankshot Billiards Club are included if you're a Instant Games Clubhouse member. Standard Checkers/Solitaire Showdown/Bejeweled/Minesweeper Flags and Tic Tac Toe are still included.

- Activities: Activities allow you to share files, calendars, photos and perform tasks such as remote assistance.

- Deluxe Display Pictures: Although these are unavailable it seems like MSN are going to supply animated display pictures.