I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

2013-03-30 09:43

nätfiske på whoa

någon mer som fått något liknande meddelande som detta?

Good morning,

I know that this message will be a surprise to you, i sent this message to you hoping that you will read and understand the content properly.

To introduce my humble self, my name is Barrister. Ibrahim Mugabe, Principal Partner Odu & Associates (Legal Practitioner/Advocates) 7 Musque Road,Lome Togo. West Africa.

On the 21st of April 2008, my client his wife and their only daughter were involved in a car accident along Kara'a express Road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to your to locate any of my late clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact you over the Internet in order to receive the transfer of this fund into your bank account. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the fund valued at (US $8.5 Million US Dollars) and 25 KG of gold left behind by my late client before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge amount were deposited.

The said bank has issued me a notice to provide the relative to my late client or have his account confiscated before their next board of directors meeting.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 3years now, I seek the consent to present you as the relative to the deceased because you shared the same name with his family, so that the proceeds of this account can be released to you.

Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, Our sharing ratio stands 40% for you and 60% for me. I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim.

All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through.

Your information's are highly needed.

1. Full name...............
2. Private telephone number for easy communication..................
3. E_mail address............
4. Skype address................

Send all your information to me at my e-mail address below([email protected]) to enable me to send the legal documents to you via attachment to your e-mail address.

Thanks.

Ibrahim Mugabe. Esq.
([email protected])

"It is the prohibition that makes anything precious"

-Mark Twain