Lyrics till salu/demo till promotional use only Jag skriver typ varje dag och skriver texteroch tänkte att jag kanske skulle kunna ge bort/säljalyrics till nån som inte orka skriva sina egna. Det e bara att skriva PM till mig omni är intresserade.Här nedan är lite previewBtw. Jag skriver bara på engelska.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15umEZNyEs8http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51QOf2NyEeQhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYsdc1oF_BYLook me in my eyes,and tell me what you really seeI been hurt before but now I learned how to believeI look into this beautiful world and I start to grieveAnd I know that I can't save it but I couldn't leaveSo don't leave me behind don't close the gatesDon't judge me yet I may have what it takesBut still I might not be the man you want me to beAnd I don't want you to love me for my tracks but for meBut it's so hard when they keep commingAnd I ain't reached the top yet I keep climbingAnd I don't ever wanna regret yesterdayYesterday's a memory so hear me what I got to sayI never witness love,I never seen it closeYea I had some girls,but they all made me frozeBut they aint the one to blame its me I supposeSo let's just stay here together until we're all ghostImpossible thoughts,cause people really changePeople I met think I don't remember their nameIf you gon' treat me like that then I can't be the sameNow my closest friends think I sold out for the fameBut it ain't like that at all (all)That ain't the point of being a star (star)I know I said that I want it allBut I just want to know who gon be by side when I fallCause my heart is filled with betrayal and angerAnd I just wanna scream it out to all the strangers And I don't ever wanna regret yesterdayYesterday's a memory so hear me what I got to say---Lord knows I'm good for lifeAnd you already know you got what I likeI didn't really mean to kill all these rappersSomebody just have to pay the priceLong dreams,striving for that milliHaters smile,thinking that I'm sillyTheir girlfriends smile even moreChillin' playing with my willyGod damn,I really think that I made itSlow shit down,I really think that I'm fadedOh my God,Look at what I created Ex girl,texting me saying that she prayed itdamnWhere did we end?All of the money shows all the handsDon't get me wrong I really understandBitches get down when they see my fansBut I don't want that,Other side telling me don't be so wackTake it all while can and never look backGet high off this and call it dope crack smackPut it down Imma do it for my teamGetting shit done it's a daily routineShakespear lines I coulda swear its a sceneWhen people protend and think they winUh,I'm going in,cause I was never treated like a citizenShoutout to Ali Reza Sadde Musa and Ali all over againShoutout to every girl that let me bang,their girlfriendstheir girlfriendsAnd shoutout to Chris bring out the rose the roseYeah,Devil knows that I'm a bad sonSamas knows I'm brighter than the sunI use my rap like a fucking gunSo you know rappers never think that it's funWhat you think I already said itWhatever I want,You know that I getMy playas paid,my bitches thickMake sure that no one ever forgets it Imma be kind put on for my cityShining brights damn it's so prettyBut rappers are no competition damn damn,it's so pitySo Imma be the one that do this shit straightGet off my dick I know that I'm greatAnd I run it here and not to loose weightNow just pray for me and for my fateCause it's getting lonely here I'm a prince I wanna breath that golden airI'm a sucsess I should be a billionaireThey ask a break but I don't play fairOkay I work hard and do it bigBaby thats just how I'm living itGive me any beat and I'm killing itAnd I never need a second to concider itI'm just over here chilling with the illestI never really need to say I'm the realestE.G we're acchiving our acchivementsMe and Jay are here to change your feelingsTo be honest I couldn't really tell you where my fucking head isBut one thing's for sure and I'm telling you I fucking made it----http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqa4YzMtV-0I'm looking around,like baby where you at?We lost the love trust,it's nothing but a factAnd now i'm trying to kick it,but we can't be friendsI'm staring the end at his face,he makes the densOur love was so wide(wide)now it's looking slimDrowning in my own regrets and I can't swimWaves keep me down,them words that you saidNever meant to hurt you,now I relive your painyour painI finally realized that you was the one for me You heard I did other chicks it ain't how it seemsCan we work it out? please baby let me knowCause it's one year later and I still can't let you goYou know what they say about me and youthings was lies,Some of them was trueYour buitiful mind was always first for meThen everything was blurred,And I couldn't seeThat I lost you forever,When I had you it was like whateverBut I relize that I wasn't clever,Take me back,I can be so much betterBut now it's to late,I know I lost faithI guess you moved on,It's nothing left to debateIt's only my fault,I kept on hesitateI never worked it out,All I ever did was hate,great!(Inlägget ändrat av Trixig-person3 2012-06-24 23:54:40)