I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

REAL, PROFESSIONAL and SERIOUS rappers, producers and singers...

Vår Hiphop - Samarbeten

2010-11-29 16:31

REAL, PROFESSIONAL and SERIOUS rappers, producers and singers...

Aight, this is for the musicians that are seriously heading for a career and believes what he/she does with their message through music...
So this ain't for fake musicians, wannabe musicians or suck-ass musicians who does this just for fun or just hobby...If you're one of them, fuck off!
Are there any real cats out there, that are looking to create a fucking career to themselves? If you're one of them, READ THIS!

I'm a Swedish/Mexican rapper, who has been on television news, newspapers, front-cover magazine, been on a documentary of myself as an artist and person, performed in Lomma, Malmö, Stockholm, Simrishamn, Copenhagen and much more...Performed at night clubs such as: At the Jimmy's in Copenhagen, with rappers from Södertälje (Triz), New York (Capital-X), L.A (Jehuniko) and much more!
Performed at different manifestations and conferences...

Y'all should know also, that I'm a straight underground rapper who does the REAL underground rap! I believe in what I say and everything I say it's straight from my heart and nothing but the truth about my life, my views and oppinions and etc.
I do the thing what the word R.A.P stands for...

My question is: are you interested to hook up with me with songs and beats and future co-operation? If you don't like what you hear from either my text here or my songs, then you can just piss off! Simple as that, and I don't wanna hear some stupid questions nor some stupid comments...this is meant for serious business!

And if you guys expect me to pay you some beats or whatever, y'all too can fuck off!
In my point of view and my experience in the music-business: You wanna have a good future co-operation with me? Then we do it with passion without demanding money from eachother and especially not to another brotha' who tries to go up in the music-business like us...

And no fucking fake ass rappers, singers and etc that doesn't believe what they do and have no fucking message through their music, that people can not relate to or think about or even get enlightened with true hidden knowledge.

If y'all still here, then you are exactly the type I'm looking for....

Just write a comment here below and write about youself and your music, and why you wanna do this and etc...also, give me a link to your myspace or whatever, so that I can listen to your style, flow, message and music, u feel meh?

Peace! // Key-Pez

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.