I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Gratis mixing

Vår Hiphop - Samarbeten

   

2008-11-26 10:01

Gratis mixing

Yo wassup im starting to do independent mixing and so for me to practise im doing free mixes right now. If you got any songs you wanna mix just let me know.

email me at
[email protected]

Rep my crew Bring Down the Beat

2008-11-28 00:15
Im starting off free until I build enough experience to charge people. Note: Pro mixing costs around 1000-2000kr
Rep my crew Bring Down the Beat

2008-11-28 03:23
Hur vet man att du mixar bättre än en själv? :)
bla.

2008-11-30 14:06
haha if i understood your question right, well i dunno if im better than your or not. I am just trying to practise my mixing skills. I am not at a point where I can start selling my service yet but hopefully with enough practise I can be. So all i want is stuff i can practise with and if it actually turns out good, than you can use it.
Rep my crew Bring Down the Beat

2008-11-30 22:43
free lol
Rep my crew Bring Down the Beat

2008-11-30 23:38
ad my msn ! [email protected] !
You don't know what you got, until you lose it.

2008-12-01 07:16
ok but i want to make it clear that i am not supplying beats or doing "extra" things all I want to do is mix your vocals with the beat.
Rep my crew Bring Down the Beat

2008-12-01 07:23
if you are interested add my msn [email protected]
Rep my crew Bring Down the Beat

2008-12-01 19:24
i do not produce beats I mix audio vocals
Rep my crew Bring Down the Beat

2008-12-01 22:13
I want to make it clear that I am not a pro, but with enough practise from you guys i could be.
Rep my crew Bring Down the Beat

2008-12-04 09:11
You can practise on my accapelas Bwooi , jus´ holla´ : [email protected]


I´m Out
http://www.myspace.com/toniangelo026

2008-12-04 22:56
fo sho add me on msn
Rep my crew Bring Down the Beat

2008-12-05 00:27
witch iz it ? the one on the first logg or the one on ya profile ?

HOlla!
http://www.myspace.com/toniangelo026

2008-12-06 20:26
the hotmail [email protected]
Rep my crew Bring Down the Beat

2008-12-14 15:13
again...this is free for now. I can do some nice mastering
Rep my crew Bring Down the Beat

2008-12-14 19:24
Yeah and he's pretty good at i to! He did my shit! :)
www.Wizdom.se - www.myspace.com/wizdomrap