I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

söker beats till min platta!!!

Vår Hiphop - Producenter & DJs

2005-11-14 13:02

söker beats till min platta!!!

Gästbok

Daterat
Idag 12:53 söker beats till min platta!!
Tjo!!

Jag är en rappare på 16 år som söker beats till min platta som vi ska spela in i vår....o det fattas typ tre-fyra beats till mina texter som ska vara med på plattan...skulle vara jävligt tacksam om nån kunde fixxa lite schyssta beats....peace up from kane

nåra rader:

"this is my story that im telling is true, i've been seen some scarry shit on my life in this to, i been struggling for the days when my mom was sick,then i realized that she soon gonna die in this shit,i started to cry cuz the end was near,she goes to hospitals an she still were'nt there,my adrenaline pump as fast ass fucked,my mother was in the hospitals for more than a half and a fucked up more year...I tooked care of my sibelings as a father,i did'nt have on money to paid the food so what?,we maked it oh yes,now im a sixteen year old rapper and i rapps about my life,like an other Mc in this fucked up story letter. ref: those angels in the sky who protects me all the time,who protect me from the death and who still lovin my style,i prays to you that you gotta stays on my moms side,cuz thats chapter one in my life"

Love And Peace Crew foe Lajvf