I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

St Louis emcees searching for beats? (Hot audios)

Vår Hiphop - Producenter & DJs

2004-10-28 04:42

St Louis emcees searching for beats? (Hot audios)

(OK jag skriver på engelska så det blir lättare för mig!!)

I am asking hot producers only to consider helping this artist that is in a need of beats at this moment. His name is Droop, located in Saint Louis trying to hit the mainstream. He has only guest on songs with his close friend Ceasar Man and he has always been crying to do his own materials. Now it to a point where he flat out just want to do his own album and try to drop it locally in Saint Louis to see if there is any luck in the bizz. Any ways if you want more information about this artist ask me for my msn so we even then can talk more about the production. Right now we are not doing very well financially so don’t expect us to pay, we are trying to do nice music and if we of course would make some money, which i don’t think we will right now, we will pay up your piece of the cake. We see this as you are helping us and we are helping you. Meaning of course if we blow you blow.

Holla Holla
Songs with Slugburna

Artist Name Slugburna

order in songs he is doing his thing:

Real Is Real
: Ceasar Man, Slugburna, (Slugburna Hook), Ceasar Man figure the rest please.

RepresentL: Slugburna, Ceasar Man, Me-Paulos

I guess if you like it and recognized his voice in the songs, holla with beat!!!

All songs produced by Artoscope as y'all will see.
He is a hot Producer trying to do his shizzle to, give it up!!

Commercial:
If you guys want to hear some of our other productions lissten to them here.
Our latest Productions

Write out to to the HOT producer with me today Artoscope, Mac and Lillstrumpa for Producing with us!!

REMEMBER NOW!! SLUGBURNA IS IN DIRE NEED ..
REMEMBER NOW!! SLUGBURNA IS IN DIRE NEED OF BEA BEA BEATS!!

ONE ONE

DREAM BIG!!