Remember the name, Freddie the saint, never the same Heaven is sending the descendant of god, let me explain I bring peace through pieces on the wall, greedy you are Look at the world, the wars, the birds, the stars and take some weed on it yall The words they spark as i flow by keepin it real The birds, the stars is still free and its real The Wars, driven by power and cash, and now days its sad No one cares if life would Stop! .... End in a blast in a split second a life is taken, I , brought back from sleep Slumber in my dream is a mental state, slack on some dmt I gotta make a statement, im back on track kind of faithless So what ever i do i will be over ya head, floating weightless Always the best on what i do, easy learner lethal words Kicking your ass on beats with herbs, fuck it im jesus ya heard This is a bible rehearse , take my lyrics, read and you might learn That a human beeing is writing the bible brighter than the mighty concern Keeping us trapped in the dream of beeing the biggest the best unconscious reading, unwanted dreams trigger the stress tror jag fick med allt nu.
And I was better where I was miserable, why didn't you leave me there?