Who else will save rap now that hammers gone.. Skrev ihop en liten vers, på ett najsigt boombap beat:Im just a modern day vagabond/I wear my sneakers til they choke choke babylon/So move along people, like a cattleprod/if you find my face, on gps or instagram you can tag along/but a fair warning, I never been a capricorn/Gemeni, said I lie , pack my bags im gone/Left my heart on your counter like a mastercard/villians dont look pretty when the mask is off/No cape, no suit no magic wand/Attitude, xanadu fuck avalon/Im 4 crews deep check my catalouge/Went from digital to stop, back to analoge/This is not beats, that you dance along/cuban linx, addidas with a kangol on/b-boys dont cry word to hillary swank/Im like starks in iron man got my energy back/ the ice age, wont last as long/ Who else will save rap now that hammers gone/Ceremonies and the masters gone/Who else will save rap now that hammers gone/The youth now, aint half as strong/Who else will save rap now that hammers gone/Who else will save rap, Who else will save rap/Who else will save rap now that hammers gone/