I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Life is a poem

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   
Promotor

2012-08-23 01:27

Life is a poem



I might be gone when you come home
But I will do my best to see you again

Said I might be gone when you come home
But I will do my best to see you again


Life is a poem, life is a road
Life is a stage where you perform
Life is a ride yeah life is fine
But life is ugly from time to time

Said Life is a poem, life is a road
Life is a stage where you perform
Life is a ride, hope you like the thrill
Hope that love is what you feel


though..


I might be gone when you come home
But I will do my best to see you again

Said I might be gone when you come home
But I will do my best to see you again



You're a star, yes you do shine
You keep me smiling all the time
That's why you're my star, yes you're my babe
when I'm with you the world can wait

But you're far far, so far away
It's been a while since I saw your face
You see my smile, it's just not the same
Cause you're the one girl, let me explain..



I might be gone, when you come home
But I will do my best to see you again

Said I might be gone, when you come home
But I will do my best to see you again



Life goes on, yeah that's for sure
But I will do my best to knock on your door
Cause you're the one who makes me feel
That there's no pain that I can't heal

Life's too short, the wait's too long
when times do change, will we go along
Or will we keep going strong
I dont know, that's why I wrote this song..


Cause..

I might be gone when you come home
But I will do my best to see you again

Said I might be gone when you come home
But I will do my best to see you again...

... Cause you're my sweetheart and my dearest friend

We're here

2012-08-23 11:58
hmm.. jag känner att texten har potential. raderna når inte riktigt fram så långt som jag känner att dem skulle kunna nå om du arbetade igenom texten lite mer.

Bra koncept liksom, men raderna är lite väl simpla för min smak. Begränsad engelska kanske? jag vet inte, droppa gärna något på svenska så får vi se om det blir någon klasskillnad :)

pce
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Promotor

2012-08-23 12:07
Ah, ingen raptext.. mer sång,
hehe.. skrev den till beatet till "Nina Simone - Feeling Good"

men thx :)
We're here

2012-08-23 12:18
aha ok! jag dömde den nog mer från ett rap-perspektiv hehe :p

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2012-08-23 14:28
tycker tyvärr detta är supercorny... känns som vem som helst som kan prata engelska kan göra en sån här text.

men det spelar väl ingen roll, jag antar att du inte direkt siktar på en professionell karriär, så det är bara att fortsätta!