IQ-befriade battlerader Här har jag inte skrivit på 5 år kanske. Men jag fick för mig att skriva lite straight up bullshit, haha. "Battlerader" kan vi väl kalla det...I'm always in the clouds cuz I'm sunny and highHaving fun with this guy is like "Funny or die"Cum in your eye... faggot, stop blinking!Start drinking, smoke, zone out and stop thinkingMy cock's stinking.. Eat it. Cheeseburger.Beat servers. Netcee, go the distance. Bleed further.Meat's murder? Make you a vegetable. Braindead.Game's dead. Rap blows, that's why i gain headIt's my bread, and butter. Head, in the cutter.Lay your bed, in the gutter. With your moms. MOTHERFUCKER!Take on another Sucker, like part two with RusiakLeave you with 2pac, simply put: you - wackTrue dat. I take out families. Where's your baby mama?Create the drama. Make you look like a clown - Lady GagaPay me comma, now, dot at the end. Period. Do it.Cool it. It's just battle rhymes. Fuck it. Martin Timell - screw it.Peeeeace.