Ras David - Stand By You - Langa kritik . Princess i will allways stand by you be there all the timeMy heart is wise and i n i know that only friends is far from rightI have never felt this way hopes that i dont wait in vainI sends pray after pray that says please make this angel staySomedays i can see love in your eyes somedays you no want me near byBut I know that I feel right, Princess you dont have to fear IIm Not here to hurt you girl im here to be helpingYes I must give thanks to jah for givin I this blessin I be waiting until the time is right I Know love will riseand you give i strenght so i wont stop this timelisten to these words tries to be honest tries to be trueI Know you the girl for me lady i could die for youand cause i cannot tell these words I-heart will sing foreverGive I the chance and I promise it cant be no betterInI feels this love in my heart untill de endinGotta thanks oh jah for givin I this blessin