I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Ras David - A star so nice .

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2011-10-25 10:03

Ras David - A star so nice .

Både positiv o negativ kritik uppskattas



Ve1

Even though it only was for a few days
U made me go crazy my feelins went wild like a crusade
Maybe i have screwed up maybe u can give me a shot
I dont know if ever the feelings was gone
Just the moment i steped inside your home
I felt the feelins starts to rise like rome
My problems just flew away i felt easier minds
Just being around you made me feel so nice
I understand its to early to feel like this
Dont want u to feel pressed but need u to be my chick
It felt so right hope u can feel like this
I know that u dont want relations but i need your lips
I know i not should tell u this it cuz it might fuck it up
But really need to tell u this before the time is up
i drowned in your eyes started to dream when i saw your smile
on fire i could walk a mile cuz this star so fine

ref


Beg u to open your heart
i hope and i pray
That u will understand
that this time i wont go away
Cuz your body makes me walk in dreams
When i see you movin my heart starts beat
You makes me feel so free
Negativ vibes starts bounce when i see you leave

Babylon ska falla o jag vill de ska falla nu

2011-10-27 06:05
Well, det går absolut att finslipa. Det märks att du skriver från känslor iaf, och inget påhittat trams. Sånt är alltid kul att se.

2011-10-28 14:52
Jojo självklart går den att finslipa engelskan är ju inte så perfekt kanske . Något du kan påpeka ? =) Bless
Babylon ska falla o jag vill de ska falla nu

2011-10-30 13:11
Lite ändring :D bättre eller sämre? Langa lite kritik :D


Even though it only was for a few days
my feelins went wild like a crusade
maybe ive screwed but hopes on a new shot
im not playin i belives in true love
Just the moment i steped inside your home
I felt the feelins start rise like rome
My problems just flew away i felt easier minds
Just being around you made me feel so nice
I understand its to early to feel like this
no stress no press but need u to be my chick
It felt so right hope u can feel like this
I know u not want relations but i need your lips
should not tell u this it might fuck things up
really need to tell u this before the time is up
drowned in your eyes dreamed when i saw your smile
on fire i could walk a mile with a star so fine
Babylon ska falla o jag vill de ska falla nu

2011-11-06 12:35
upp
Babylon ska falla o jag vill de ska falla nu