I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

2011-05-28 02:23

The tale

I gonna tell you a tale about a boy named Daniel, he was living in a bad triangel/
He was living on the edge and was knocking on satans verey own gates./

His mother allways sad that if you keep on knocking someone is going
to answear. He didn´t care and knock too he saw something that he couldent think about he didn´t deare./

He began too scream and his heart was in fear, he didn´t understand who stand there./

It was like to stand afront of a mirror, he freezed and his mind dissagreed, some one whisperd too him you most go, you most flee./

So he did he ran stright back where he came from and ran into a tree, first he tought he was free. But could it be, please god no
why does this happening too me./

There he was, there he stood, a knife in his hand coverd in blood. All he heard was a girl. She just shout, then everything goes out./

If you think about what you done, would the angels help you down. Would the light began too shine,
or would the darkness make you die.//

I´m gonne be striaght to you i am depressed, sad about all the things I´ve say, it´s not okey, is the truth i have
to face, and make my own grace./

I was the man with the bloody knife, who stood in your bedroom stood in your life./

I´ve fucked up realy bad, i know i make you sad, but think about the things we had, I can´t make you mad./

Remebered the time when we ware on my throne, the love was butiefull like the snow, it´s was like a magical show./

suddenley whe were in a combat zone a cannon had gone, we fighted like dogs, over a stuiped bone.
The fight keept on and on, but you decide you want me gone/

I tooked my things and i left and this is what you get,a love song, and i want you to know thats my love for you is steel strong./

If you think about what you done, would the angels help you down. Would the light began too shine,
or would the darkness make you die.//