Sinút - Madness Lost without my faith but I didn't have any, noI rather be cold than be having an insanity soSavage it's cracking me, I had to feed the manic seed inside of meI'm vanishing... I'm trying to be pulled back, gravity won'tStanding alone with the cruel fact, crashing my ownI stood back, trashing my soulLeft with a shell that's tragically brokeIt's shattered, I know, my footsteps randomly goesWhere it taking me, Imma cannon man ballI'm more like trying to be riding my ownDestiny, I didn't have any idea what private controlmeant to me but I managed to go mentally illBeneath the surface, me and my brain were enemies stillA friendship that meant to be realI chose to put my conscience where it were supposed to beBut it were too close to me, an own defeatStuck on the way back on lonely feetEven though I'm the same man it choked on meStruggle to get loose from the train track, won't go freeIt's more the adrenaline that stoke my meansBut most it means that I'm to afraid to be changedI hated to be chained, it made me to wait but I wastoo crazy to say that I was ready to face my deepest dreadBut I'm no longer ready to face the weakest threat which I'mJust weaker than